All Discussions Tagged 'fixed' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

Service Director/Fixed Operations

I am currently looking to make a change. Will relocate for the right opportunity. Please contact me with any leads or questions you may hav…

Started by David Pinheiro

0 Jan 17, 2014

Automotive Service Director Orange County California

Automotive Service Director Career Opportunity: Orange County California Progressive dealer needs hands on Director. Must have impeccable a…

Started by John J. Dillon Jr.

0 Sep 27, 2012

GM Fixed Ops. Expense Guidelines

Does anyone have General Motors expense guidelines for a line by line review of a GM financial statement (fixed operations)?  

Started by Dean N. Estep

0 Aug 22, 2012

How much do you really know about Idle Capital in your Parts Department?

So many Dealer Principles know they have tied up capital in their Parts Departments but what to do about it? Your Parts inventory is ju…

Started by Naomi R. Heckler

2 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Anthony Gauntner

Shop productivity and Revenue Optimization

I would like to know your thoughts on how we can improve service shop productivity and increase revenue opportunities?

Started by Joe Tareen

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Clarence Weizenbach

Ken Rogers is seeking an opportunity to actively participate in the growth and development of an organization in need of strong hands on leadership.

Ken RodgersMajestic Drive | Chambersburg, Pa. 17201---------------------------------------General Manager-Leader-CoachKnown For Building Hi…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 27, 2010

The Most Crucial Profit Center- It's Not Your Sales Department!

Hello DE Members! I would like to share a link with you regarding the importance of customer retention in the fixed ops department. I would…

Started by Jessica Russell

0 Sep 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service