All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

30 Cars a month Pssssssh smh

Who came up with and why do you always hear I want to be a 30 car a month salesman. If I was the sales manager and one of my sales people t…

Started by Dennis Cole

0 Sep 24, 2015

How to sell more cars and make 6 figures "Easy Common Sense"

You wanna make six figures a year. It all starts with product knowledge.The most successful people in any industry are experts at what the…

Started by Dennis Cole

0 Sep 24, 2015

First try at this.

Hello Everyone    Would it be a good idea for dealership's to have a consignment section to sell customer's used car for them?   Maybe it…

Started by Lucas Stewart

0 May 6, 2015

Car Salesman Confidential: Why I'm Better Than The Internet

In this installment, our salesman takes on the proposed future of buying cars online, and says people will always need real-life dealership…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Al Stidham

dealerElite's Exclusive Interview with Jim Ziegler

An Exclusive Interview with Jim Ziegler dE gets one-on-one, down and dirty, with the Alpha Dawg   DealerElite: What motivates Jim Ziegler?…

Started by DealerELITE

19 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Glenn Pasch

A Chat Inquiry - How would you answer?

This request came in today from a prospective customer. "I am currently in the process of pricing a honda pilot 2wd EX-L w/RES. I have been…

Started by Steve Richards

11 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

Profession names for sales People

What are some more hip titles for sales consultants in this digital age?  What can we put on are name tags other than sales consultant and…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

10 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

How do I sell out of my service drive?

Should I spiff the writers and how much.  We have a salesperson helping out with customers in AM but not much to speak of any other ideas?…

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

When is a good time to spiff? Begin,Middle,End of Month?

When is the best timer to spiff your salespeople?  Should it be in the beginning middle or end of the month?  Should you spiff the entire m…

0 Sep 18, 2013

Looking for Internet Sales and Sales Consultants

#Estabrook Ford in Pascagoula  We are looking for help in are internet department and also for Sales Consultants apply @ Job Application

0 Sep 14, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service