All Discussions Tagged 'management' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the Deal With TrueCar? One Salesman's Take On The Service That Seems To Be Everywhere

A couple of weeks ago a middle-aged woman came to my dealership to buy one of our best-selling Bel Canto sedans. Before coming in, she had…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 on Sunday

The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Experience

Is your company committing the 7 Deadly Sins of customer experience? Recently, my kids asked me about the 7 Deadly Sins; I don’t remember h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 6

7 phrases that improve the customer experience

There’s one great, predictable way to keep customers loyal, and this is it: Deliver a positive customer experience. About 70% of customer…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Mar 2
Reply by Britt Bischoff

Your Customer Is A Narcissist: How To Turn This To Your Advantage In Customer Loyalty

The customer’s at the center of the customer’s universe A customer wants to feel that they’re at the center of your (the service provider’s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 2

14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

Whether you’re convincing your boss to fund your project or your preschooler to wipe his own hiney after using the bathroom, persuasion is…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Feb 24
Reply by Brian Bennington

Remember: It’s a Buyer’s Journey, Not a Sales Cycle

As a sales professional, you’re no doubt familiar with the sales cycle. Your sales manager has probably used the term many times when talk…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 17

Why insiders say subprime auto loans pose no risk

Auto retailers and lenders are trying to debunk the notion that a bubble of rapid growth in subprime auto loans will lead to a wave of defa…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 7

4 ways to defeat negativity and build morale

On Sunday afternoon, my wife asked if I would cut down the diseased grapefruit tree in our backyard. I used my much loved Wolfgarten tree…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 6

Finding the Hidden Market That Your Business Is Missing Out On

Recently, I went car shopping with my wife. We were casually browsing when a salesperson approached us. After listening to his pitch, he tu…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 24

The Effects of Positive & Negative Customer Service (an InfoGraphic)

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 17

RSS

Blog Posts

Insanity?

Posted by Rob Gehring on May 27, 2015 at 12:49pm 0 Comments

Quit doing the same thing over and over, expecting to achieve a different result. If you are not happy with the profit…

Continue

All Car Segments Declined While Full-Size Vans Increased

Posted by Black Book on May 27, 2015 at 10:30am 1 Comment

All Car Segments Declined While Full-Size Vans Increased  

Welcome to this week's edition of Black Book Market Insights, with in-depth analysis of used car and truck valuation trends and insights straight from the…

Continue

Increase Sales through Conquesting Consumers Motivated by Open Recalls

Posted by Chris Miller on May 27, 2015 at 9:14am 0 Comments

Following tremendous pressure from the NHTSA, Takata has expanded the…

Continue

I think you're pretty charming

Posted by Paul Potratz on May 26, 2015 at 4:52pm 0 Comments

But Do You Consider Yourself Charming?

How do you increase sales as a salesperson? If you're in sales, you better be charming. On this week's…

Continue

weekly newsletters

dE Sponsor

© 2015   Created by DealerELITE.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service