All Discussions Tagged 'management' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding the Hidden Market That Your Business Is Missing Out On

Recently, I went car shopping with my wife. We were casually browsing when a salesperson approached us. After listening to his pitch, he tu…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 24, 2015

The Effects of Positive & Negative Customer Service (an InfoGraphic)

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 17, 2015

5 Traits Of Customer-Focused Companies

How do you personally define a customer-focused company? I’m not talking about a company that claims to be customer-focused but one that ge…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 6, 2015

Six Ways Dealers Make Their Inventory Stand Out

While working with non-automotive businesses, we’ve seen how managers of brands respond when they need to drive sales volume. Coca-Cola sal…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 1, 2015

What are the selling words that you swear by? Do they generate More Sales?

The pen is mightier than the sword. (Which is good, because you probably don't want to threaten prospects into buying at sword-point.) As t…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 28, 2014

What CRM are you using?

I recently signed up with OCMCRM.com and love them. I was tired of our CRMs turning into desk tools. CRMs were originally designed to follo…

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 20, 2014

Are Salespeople Born Competitive?

What brings out our inner Usain Bolt? No, I’m not talking about how fast we can run. I’m talking about that competitive edge and drive to s…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Seyler

ANNOUNCEMENT TO SALESPEOPLE: Everyone hates us and it’s all our fault!

If I ask you to think about a typical salesperson, what is the first thing that pops into your head? For many people out there it is someth…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Mike Stoner

U.S. auto loan originations at highest level in 9 years

Americans took out the most auto loans in nine years during the third quarter, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s quarterl…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 26, 2014

What Comes First: The Sale or the Financing?

There are a lot of mysteries in life. What happened to the lost city of Atlantis? Does Bigfoot really exist? Who shot JFK? For car dealers,…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 23, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service