All Discussions Tagged 'management' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you get people on facebook to become interactive?

I have put information videos, call to action Questions, pictures and I can not get people interested I am not posting to try and sell them…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Josh Knutson

What is the best way to get control of floor plan?

Selling New Ford Trucks in Mississippi serving Gulfport in Pascagoula we have a large inventory of F150 & F series trucks which are exp…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

I want to buy a car, please sell it to me!

It is spring time and I am on my yearly journey to buy another toy for the summer season. Yes, I do shop around as research, but I sin…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 27, 2013

Inventory Management Software Recommendations?

I'm sure that this has been a question that pops up ever other month or so, but looking to get some good user-experienced feedback with reg…

Started by Ed Wilczek

0 Mar 25, 2013

Diamonds in the rough !

Over the years I have seen dealers make management changes for no real reason at all and sometimes they were throwing away a diamond in t…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 12, 2013

FAKE AIRBAG - Free Carfax Link and List of Potential Vehicles

Reports continue to flow about the fake airbag situation, and I'm sure lawyers and risk managers will help clarify the exposure of dealersh…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Oct 15, 2012

Automotive General Manager

Automotive General Manager APPLY HERE FOR FASTEST RESPONSE   Midwest Superstore is seeking a highly qualified General Manager.    We are…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Jun 29, 2012

Internet sales process accountability - how do you know your managers are in control?

Any dealer or GM will say it's easy to determine if your sales process is being followed on the showroom; you stand in the showroom and wat…

Started by William Finsilver

0 Jun 22, 2012

Finance Manager Needed To Work For One Of The Most Prolific Automotive Retailers !

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=JHM48H6K15WSXSH912M&IPath=ILKGV0B Automotive…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Jun 22, 2012

Photo and Video Distribution

We are looking for a new inventory management service to distribute photos and videos (we use vAuto for pricing---great company). We take a…

Started by Chris Irwin

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Mellyssa Coutinho

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service