All Discussions Tagged 'manager' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

Internet / bdc Manager

Internet / Automotive BDC Manager  Are you an Experienced Automotive BDC or Internet Sales Professional?  we are currently looking for an…

Started by mikal williams

0 Aug 20, 2013

PRE-OWNED MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a pre-owned manager with the skills to properly manage inventory and work with salespeople to help them grow. This…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

SPECIAL FINANCE MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a finance manager with the skills to work on special finance situations. This opportunity is for the Faulkner-Cioc…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

Social Video

I'm currently working on launching a social video campaign for our dealership, I was wondering if anyone here knew of a couple of websites…

Started by Danny Frazier

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Finance manager need

Hi De members, Sorry havn't been on in a while, but have been real busy building success in a great store in Las Vegas.  I am in need of an…

Started by Jeff Nabel

0 Nov 14, 2012

Proactive Used Car Manager needed in Quakertown, PA

We are currently seeking a Used Car Manager professional to continue company record growth for the Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy store in Quakertow…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Oct 23, 2012

Wikimotive Job Opening: Sales Manager

Wikimotive is looking for help. That’s right, rather than offering our usual helpful advice this week, we’re asking you to step up to the p…

Started by Timothy Martell

0 Oct 15, 2012

Automotive Service Director Orange County California

Automotive Service Director Career Opportunity: Orange County California Progressive dealer needs hands on Director. Must have impeccable a…

Started by John J. Dillon Jr.

0 Sep 27, 2012

OK-Who's got the guts(sence)?!

Hello, My name is Joe Sorenson, I am an A-Player car guy. With over 20 years in the retail car biz, I am finding the employment opportuniti…

Started by JOE SORENSON

0 Jul 25, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service