All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automated Lead Generation: The Future of Powersports Marketing

Automated lead generation and marketing is the next step in your marketing platform evolution. When it comes to building your Powersports d…

Started by Jen

0 Oct 12, 2020

20s Meetings and Real Estate conventions are the worst place to buy anything

The unpleasant truth about Realtors and Auto dealers: the rule is that they never buy anything unless it is overpriced, under-performing, a…

Started by Israeli rothman

0 May 23, 2017

Feedback and Recommendations

I am looking for some feedback and recommendations on how to approach car dealers with a unique program to foster customer loyalty and driv…

Started by Michael Allman

1 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Joseph Cupp

Sales slow-down is coming - 5 ways to strengthen your team's sales 'muscles'

Sure, 2015 was nearly a record sales year for the auto industry, and overall, there is a year-over-year increase in sales so far in 2016,…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Mar 11, 2016

30 Cars a month Pssssssh smh

Who came up with and why do you always hear I want to be a 30 car a month salesman. If I was the sales manager and one of my sales people t…

Started by Dennis Cole

0 Sep 24, 2015

How to sell more cars and make 6 figures "Easy Common Sense"

You wanna make six figures a year. It all starts with product knowledge.The most successful people in any industry are experts at what the…

Started by Dennis Cole

0 Sep 24, 2015

Millennial Shoppers: A Risk-Reward Market?

Many dealers see the Millennial market as the great wide open - untamed and unashamed.  I would agree to some extent, but I see great oppor…

Started by Derek White

0 Sep 11, 2015

Does your Dealership use Facebook as Part of your Engagement Strategy?

Then, here's an article you might find interesting:Debunking the Latest Predictions of Facebook’s Demise Every few years, a strange afflict…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 27, 2015

Branding is NOT advertising – it is production.

Branding is NOT advertising , It is production. Very successful companies , companies of the future, do not produce products – they produce…

Started by Keele Fishel

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by steven chessin

Breakthrough: Use Millennial Marketing to Reach Boomers

How can you use the same tactics to reach both Millennial consumers and Baby Boomers? Anyone who reads my columns frequently, or sees me s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 27, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service