All Discussions Tagged 'online' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What CRM are you using?

I recently signed up with OCMCRM.com and love them. I was tired of our CRMs turning into desk tools. CRMs were originally designed to follo…

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 20, 2014

Do you price according to your competitors' pricing?

I know that's probably a bit of a naive question, but if you're pricing for what the market will bear, what help do you turn to for that? W…

Started by Sharon Hill

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

Online Chat Service Providers

Just looking for a bit of feedback (opinions, suggestions, comments, etc) as to which online chat provider is the better choice.   Currentl…

Started by Shawn Lane

0 Oct 11, 2013

Live Online Buying - Yay or Nay - And Why?

How leery are you about buying online during a live auction broadcast? What shakes, or makes your confidence? Are there some sites you feel…

Started by Kelly Bianchi

0 Dec 5, 2012

Google Places - What Phone Number to Use?

Hey there everybody,   Need your help!  I've always been advised in the past to use local phone numbers instead of trackable toll-free phon…

Started by James Easter

7 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Matt Staton

The value of interactive 360-degree tours on your dealer website

Hey Guys I would really like to get some feedback from the dealer community. If you provide 360-degree interior and exterior views for your…

Started by Dave Grenley

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by William Finsilver

Free mobile training

Hey gang, I'm creating an iPhone app that will offer free content each month. Right now there are three training videos that can be viewed…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Sep 19, 2011

New text to win, QR code and video apps

Check out our April newsletter for new options for your upcoming promotions.  As well, very cool online advertising app that turns static d…

Started by Volker Mendritzki

0 Apr 14, 2011

How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

I've noticed quite a few members come on dE, join, add a picture & some info...then never post, participate or even stop back by to see…

Started by Jack E Curenton

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

Anyone using Facebook Marketplace / Oodle /Grouply?

I'm working on an article about Oodle's acquisition of Grouply and I know a lot of auto dealers are using Facebook Marketplace, so was wond…

Started by Sharon Hill

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service