All Discussions Tagged 'process' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remember: It’s a Buyer’s Journey, Not a Sales Cycle

As a sales professional, you’re no doubt familiar with the sales cycle. Your sales manager has probably used the term many times when talk…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 17, 2015

How do You use New Technology and Social Media to acheive your Goals? Any Best Practices to Share?

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 7, 2014

Roadloans leads: What are some best practices for these

I am starting to get alot of RoadLoans leads and was wanting to feel you guys out as far as some best practices. I'm normally very good at…

Started by SCOTT TYNER

0 May 16, 2013

Diamonds in the rough !

Over the years I have seen dealers make management changes for no real reason at all and sometimes they were throwing away a diamond in t…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 12, 2013

Internet sales process accountability - how do you know your managers are in control?

Any dealer or GM will say it's easy to determine if your sales process is being followed on the showroom; you stand in the showroom and wat…

Started by William Finsilver

0 Jun 22, 2012

How Many Dealerships use an Evidence Manual or Similar for New Vehicle Delivery?

Do you, as a salesperson (or manager), use what is commonly referred to as an "Evidence Manual" to provide information to your customers du…

Started by Jessica Russell

0 Apr 6, 2012

I wasted big opportunities with a 90 day internet process!

After analyzing sales data for the past 6 months, I have come to realize that my internet process was way too long. Here is what I found: 3…

Started by Jarrod Amyx

12 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kenny Atcheson

How long does one "pester" an Internet Inquiry until they finally respond?

As and Internet Manager, I understand the saying, "Just get them in" or "Contact them until they buy, die, or opt-out." With personally wor…

Started by Katie Wagner

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Tony Troussov

Learning Development in the Retail Setting - Need Some Help

Hello friends! I have recently moved into a new role within our dealership community and my role will be ensuring that all new hires are on…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

I am looking for those groups that need to get an effective process in place for their Virtual Showrooms.

Hello everyone! I couldn't be more pleased to be a part of this group. It is not often that we in this industry are allowed to have such a…

Started by Patrick D. Ucci

0 May 2, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service