All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SiriusXM

If any dealer has ever had to walk back a sale because the vehicle isn't equipped with satellite radio, your pain is over. VAIS Technology…

Started by Dennis Hopper

0 Mar 8, 2017

Radio Advertising vs. Internet / vAuto vs. Old School Used Car Methods.

I have a question and would like to know what everyone thinks.  I recently met with a dealer that is building a BDC.  He spends $50k a mont…

Started by Stan Sher

12 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Stan Sher

Dealers/Owners/Exec....What is Your Preference For Responding to Vendor Promotions...Internet or PrePaid Return Card??

ADVERTISING QUESTION OF THE DAY: to Auto Dealers/Owners/Executives.....If you get a Mailer/Promo piece for services/products for your store…

Started by Jack E Curenton

0 Oct 15, 2010

The Failure of Web Advertising....False Promises Not Realized

Everyone is jumping up and down about "Social Media" and Online content/advertising....but is it really the benefit that it touts itself to…

Started by Jack E Curenton

0 Sep 20, 2010

The Change Can Not Be Stopped. What are you doing about it?

As Television, Newpaper, Radio and other traditional means of marketing become less effective, are you and your store working to enhance yo…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Sep 20, 2010

The Future Of Social Media For Automotive Advertising Agencies Is In The Mirror!

I am often challenged by my affiliated automotive advertising agencies to predict future trends in automotive advertising.  I am comforted…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Sep 13, 2010

Automotive Advertising Breakthrough

Can you drive traffic through your doors today? Tomorrow? 6 months from now? Do you have the correct advertising plan in place? Do you eve…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Sep 8, 2010

DRIVE MORE LEADS WITH 3D ANIMATION

HorsePower Ads, a full-service national advertising and marketing agency, has developed animated TV commercials for hundreds of automotive…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Aug 23, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service