All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-Confrontational Buying You Don't Have to Slay The Evil Dragon to Buy a Car

When you have nothing else to do one day, go down to your local library or bookstore and browse through the section where they keep the boo…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 5, 2015

Two Words You Never Want To Hear: ‘Watch This’ (When Test Drives Go Bad)

Most test drives begin and end peacefully. But when they go wrong, boy, they can really go wrong.  Last year, Jeff Gordon did a commerci…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 28, 2015

14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

Whether you’re convincing your boss to fund your project or your preschooler to wipe his own hiney after using the bathroom, persuasion is…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Brian Bennington

Remember: It’s a Buyer’s Journey, Not a Sales Cycle

As a sales professional, you’re no doubt familiar with the sales cycle. Your sales manager has probably used the term many times when talk…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 17, 2015

Car Salesman Confidential: Why I'm Better Than The Internet

In this installment, our salesman takes on the proposed future of buying cars online, and says people will always need real-life dealership…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Al Stidham

The Shocking Truth About Car Salesmen

It’s time for the real truth about car salesman to be exposed. The jokes and the bashing must end and the only way to put this unfair tre…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Shaun Kidd

Six Ways Dealers Make Their Inventory Stand Out

While working with non-automotive businesses, we’ve seen how managers of brands respond when they need to drive sales volume. Coca-Cola sal…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 1, 2015

What are the selling words that you swear by? Do they generate More Sales?

The pen is mightier than the sword. (Which is good, because you probably don't want to threaten prospects into buying at sword-point.) As t…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 28, 2014

Are you selling Cars or iPads?

A good friend of mine recently shopped for a new car. He’s a pretty tech savvy person, but oddly enough, didn’t know much about the vehicle…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

Are Salespeople Born Competitive?

What brings out our inner Usain Bolt? No, I’m not talking about how fast we can run. I’m talking about that competitive edge and drive to s…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Seyler

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service