All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heart Surgeons, Top Gun, and Automotive Sales People

Why most AUTOMOTIVE Sales Training has The REVERse of the intended effect People People This is an article originally written by my friend…

Started by Steve Richards

0 Jun 28, 2010

What would you say if...

I'm getting interviewed right now for a car sales position and they wanted me to think about some scenarios, so next time we met we could '…

Started by Kris Andersen

14 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Steve Richards

What is the Return on Investment (ROI) on Customer Retention and Referral Systems?

As you have probably realized I am a big supporter of customer retention and appreciation systems, as I believe this will be the single gre…

Started by Orest D Serwylo

4 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Ron Terry

Any fellow road warriors have some good advice on what car is best for driving 1,000+ miles/wk

I am an outside sales rep driving over 4,000 miles a month. I currently drive a Mercury Mountaineer which is good for the snow here in MN b…

Started by Emily Maldonado

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Matthew J. Cisneros

Red Flag

Will Red Flag ever get launched?  Have you as a dealership prepared for Red Flag.  What is Red Flag? Monster Business Services can help you…

Started by Brooks Vossler

0 Jun 4, 2010

AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT - Orange County(CA)

DCH Tustin Acura www.dchtustinacura.com achung@tustinacura.com Job DescriptionSales • Interviewing customers to determine their needs and…

Started by Alex Chung

1 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

AutoMax Needs Recruiter/Trainers!!!!!

IF YOU CAN ANSWER “YES” TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO SCHEDULE AN INITIAL PHONE INTERVIEW AT WHICH TIME WE CAN SPEAK FURT…

Started by Craig Lockerd

1 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

DEALER PRODUCT SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

DEALER PRODUCT SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE JOB DESCRIPTION If you have experience selling or managing at auto dealerships, this job is perfect…

Started by Bill Thaxton

2 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Bill Thaxton

When will the Internet Manager be just that?

I think that it is time that the Internet Manager position be defined...there are two the Internet Content Manager and the Internet Sales M…

Started by Tina Elaine Martin

5 May 17, 2010

All Blogs are Not Created Equal- Anyone KNOW Why one hits and another doesn't?

I write a blog and it takes days to show up under may name. I write one today on Mothers Day on No Shortage of Money and the thing screams…

Started by Grant Cardone

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Scott Tullar

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service