All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ANNOUNCEMENT TO SALESPEOPLE: Everyone hates us and it’s all our fault!

If I ask you to think about a typical salesperson, what is the first thing that pops into your head? For many people out there it is someth…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Mike Stoner

Setting the stage for a “huge” December

Plenty of incentive money left after Nov. sales rise 5% Timely automaker Black Friday promotions and a strong economy drove U.S. auto sales…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 2, 2014

What Comes First: The Sale or the Financing?

There are a lot of mysteries in life. What happened to the lost city of Atlantis? Does Bigfoot really exist? Who shot JFK? For car dealers,…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 23, 2014

NADA economist says strong sales here to stay through 2018

The good times, at least in terms of new car sales, will continue to roll in 2015 with nearly 17 million vehicles expected to pass through…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 19, 2014

Wanted: Sales Managers to sell #1 iPad Selling System to Auto Dealers/Groups

Endorsed by Honda and partnered with leading companies in the industry, IntellaCar is growing rapidly. Our iPad Selling System gives Sales…

Started by Jim Hughes

0 Nov 14, 2014

Do you price according to your competitors' pricing?

I know that's probably a bit of a naive question, but if you're pricing for what the market will bear, what help do you turn to for that? W…

Started by Sharon Hill

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

5 Things Car Salesmen Should Never Do

You will find lots of car salesman tips and advice on this website, but I thought it was time to talk about the things that car salesmen sh…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 5, 2014

Industry Could Realize Best October Since 2004, Say Analysts

The October retail sales forecasts from J.D. Power and Kelly Blue Book are in, and they are predicting a solid sales month in what is tradi…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 29, 2014

Sales Advice from Leading Women in Sales

I wanted to share an article I read recently on Jill Konrath's site. Jill is a sales trainer. I've read some of her books, I subscribe to h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 24, 2014

Have You Become Too Cynical to Be a Good Car Salesman?

Every now and then for no apparent reason I see a good car salesman go from being a top producer to becoming an average car salesperson. Th…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service