All Discussions Tagged 'service' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Experience

Is your company committing the 7 Deadly Sins of customer experience? Recently, my kids asked me about the 7 Deadly Sins; I don’t remember h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 6, 2015

7 phrases that improve the customer experience

There’s one great, predictable way to keep customers loyal, and this is it: Deliver a positive customer experience. About 70% of customer…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Britt Bischoff

Your Customer Is A Narcissist: How To Turn This To Your Advantage In Customer Loyalty

The customer’s at the center of the customer’s universe A customer wants to feel that they’re at the center of your (the service provider’s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 2, 2015

The Effects of Positive & Negative Customer Service (an InfoGraphic)

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 17, 2015

3 Sessions to Attend at the 2015 NADA Convention

If you have plans to attend this year's NADA Convention in San Francisco, I highly encourage you to spend your time delving into the inform…

Started by Britt Bischoff

0 Jan 16, 2015

Your Dealership is Full Of Ordinary People and Ordinary Things

There is something magical about Ritz-Carlton hotels. Maybe it’s the ambiance. Maybe it’s the smell. Maybe it’s the quiet understanding tha…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 4, 2014

A bad service review? No need to panic

Tools help dealers manage posts and their reputations Some dealers manage reviews and reach out to dissatisfied customers. When a custo…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 2, 2014

Best of the Best, or Best of the Worst

Would you ever hire the best of the worst to work in your dealership?  Well as bad as that sounds people do it every day.  Here's how.  The…

Started by Joseph Rosales

0 Oct 17, 2014

Personal Attacks

I've just reported to the management of this site the personal abuse I was subjected to in one discussion here recently. I find it a privil…

Started by Sharon Hill

3 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Sharon Hill

How do You use New Technology and Social Media to acheive your Goals? Any Best Practices to Share?

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 7, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service