All Discussions Tagged 'to' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding the Hidden Market That Your Business Is Missing Out On

Recently, I went car shopping with my wife. We were casually browsing when a salesperson approached us. After listening to his pitch, he tu…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 24, 2015

Buttons to Have or Not To Have on Your Site

We are in the process of redesigning our website.  We price all of our inventory.  When someone gets to a VDP, and one of the buttons is Ge…

Started by Jason Mitchell

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

Appalling scam of an 80-year-old car buyer, what should she do?

Folks, my friend came to me for help. Her 80 year old mom went to a local dealer (metro Phoenix) by herself and bought a new car in July. I…

Started by Sharon Hill

6 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

How to hire a Marking Guru?

Hello Experts! My name is Nick; our corporate office, Magnussen’s Dealer Group, is looking for a Marketing Guru. We are in need for your th…

Started by nick saga

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Tim Schewe

How Can Your Company Be A Great Place to Work?

Only three automotive companies made the Fortune's Best Places to Work this year.  Congratulations to JM Family Enterprises, Mercendes Ben…

Started by Kathryn Carlson

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Carlson

New text to win, QR code and video apps

Check out our April newsletter for new options for your upcoming promotions.  As well, very cool online advertising app that turns static d…

Started by Volker Mendritzki

0 Apr 14, 2011

Gen Mgr or GSM

I have recently relocated to Fl. I am looking for a GM or GSM position. If you are interested in a high energy hands on mgr. I am for you.I…

Started by Steven Daniel

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

What is the actual cost to a dealership when a salesperon leaves?

What are the real costs of a salesperson’s turnover at a dealership? They’re a lot higher than you might think. First let’s look at the sa…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

1 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

Are dealerships paying their staff members for training?

I know there are various schools of thought on this subject. Since training does enhance one's resume, some dealers feel that it should be…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

6 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

Selling to Women

We all know (and if you don't you should take the time to learn) that women are the new economy. They represent a bigger opportunity than C…

Started by James S Lawyer

0 Sep 15, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service