All Discussions Tagged 'training' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Profession names for sales People

What are some more hip titles for sales consultants in this digital age?  What can we put on are name tags other than sales consultant and…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

10 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

When is a good time to spiff? Begin,Middle,End of Month?

When is the best timer to spiff your salespeople?  Should it be in the beginning middle or end of the month?  Should you spiff the entire m…

0 Sep 18, 2013

Who is the best Trainer out there?

Who would you recommend for an onsite trainer.  We might be looking into a trainer but a lot to choose from.  Are the online classes a good…

6 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

Using youtube videos best practice?

You tube video thought? What are some good ideas for using youtube

0 Aug 3, 2013

I want to buy a car, please sell it to me!

It is spring time and I am on my yearly journey to buy another toy for the summer season. Yes, I do shop around as research, but I sin…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 27, 2013

Diamonds in the rough !

Over the years I have seen dealers make management changes for no real reason at all and sometimes they were throwing away a diamond in t…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 12, 2013

mailers? Good or bad idea

A great mailer still gets great results. It seems to me that in all the hoopla of Social Media that some dealers are drifting away from dir…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 9, 2013

I joined the NCM team as a 20 group moderator for BHPH dealers.

A few years ago I was on a Best Practices Panel in Dallas with other dealers in BHPH. We discussed how each of our operations were set up…

Started by Gene Daughtry Dealers411.net

0 Jan 11, 2013

Anyone Looking?

If anyone is interested in hiring 9 year veteran of the auto industry with experience in sales, sales management, bdc training and implemen…

Started by Jason Parman

0 Dec 11, 2012

Call Center Best Practices Questions

Prepping for a presentation on Call Center best practices and found a few questions that there are varied performance metrics measured...ho…

Started by Chip King

2 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Chip King

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service