All Discussions Tagged 'training' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Sales Consultant

We are an Automotive Consulting Company in our 26th year of business and have an office located in Rancho Santa Margarita. Our company is e…

Started by Jeff Cowan

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Douglas Grimaldi

What Should A Dealer Do With An Extra $10,000 A Month

If a dealer was to receive an extra $10,000 a month as long as they spend it all, what should the money be spent on?   The only rule is tha…

Started by John Fuhrman

5 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bryan Elparin

The Product of the Future Has Arrived!

Solid Solutions is proud to announce that we are now the exclusive agent in ME, NH and VT for Family First Dealer Services and their all ne…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Feb 29, 2012

Is asking your customers what they want a stupid question?

Focus groups? Surveys that are meant to help determine what your customer wants? Why rely on your customers for that info? Why not take…

Started by Steve Richards

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Fran Taylor

What is your BRAND? Is it being designed by accident, or on purpose?

What is your personal Brand?  Do you know what your Brand is?  You do have a brand.  You may not know it but you do! The word branding bega…

Started by Mark Gregg

0 Dec 21, 2011

Why Don't Salespeople Prospect?

Two years ago, (Boy does time fly) I was in Massachusetts at a very large dealer group. I wanted to prove to my newly trained professionals…

Started by Bob Gaber

33 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by William O Johnson

Rocky Mountain Bound

The Phone Ninja is coming to Colorado.  Check it out: http://youtu.be/IcjISkOE14k

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Nov 23, 2011

Dealers need to embrace for supply and demand profits!

Dealers need to embrace for supply and demand profits! Short term thinking or long term planning? With the unfortunate recent catastrophe…

Started by Bobby Compton

7 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Maurizio Sala

Learning Development in the Retail Setting - Need Some Help

Hello friends! I have recently moved into a new role within our dealership community and my role will be ensuring that all new hires are on…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

DD 11, Who is Going?

I'll be there and hope to see you there!  I'll be speaking at DD11 and have a great session planned on the 6th at 3:30PM.  For more details…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Sep 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service