All Discussions Tagged 'used' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PRE-OWNED MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a pre-owned manager with the skills to properly manage inventory and work with salespeople to help them grow. This…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

Dale Pollak's New Book, "Velocity Overdrive"

Velocity Overdrive, The Road to Reinvention – Book Review By David Ruggles Dale Pollak’s third book, “Velocity Overdrive,” is another winn…

Started by David Ruggles

0 Jan 21, 2013

Selling Other Used Makes at your dealership

When I sold cars, we had problems selling cars that were not our make. Some examples are: Nissan Maxima was $24,990, now $18,990 Mercedes M…

Started by Matt Page

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Ed Wilczek

Proactive Sales Consultants needed at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy in Quakertown, PA

We are currently seeking driven Sales Consultants to continue company record growth for the Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy store in Quakertown, PA.…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Oct 23, 2012

Proactive Used Car Manager needed in Quakertown, PA

We are currently seeking a Used Car Manager professional to continue company record growth for the Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy store in Quakertow…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Oct 23, 2012

OK-Who's got the guts(sence)?!

Hello, My name is Joe Sorenson, I am an A-Player car guy. With over 20 years in the retail car biz, I am finding the employment opportuniti…

Started by JOE SORENSON

0 Jul 25, 2012

New & Used car sales at Dyer & Dyer Volvo

You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Dyer & Dyer Volvo a Sonic Automotive family deale…

Started by Brittany Walker-Cooper

0 May 17, 2012

AutoMax Recruiting and Training

http:/www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com So you want to be an AutoMax Recruiting and Training Trainer… If you’re anything like me, you th…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 13, 2012

Recruiter/Trainers Needed Now!

http:/www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com So you want to be an AutoMax Recruiting and Training Trainer… If you’re anything like me, you th…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 13, 2012

Trainers/Vendors

Automobile Trainers/Vendors...Question for all of you: How often while at a dealership doing what you do are you asked a question concernin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by DealerELITE

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service