BY : Murray Newlands

I had the chance recently to be a part of the forecasting and goal setting, for a mobile app company for 2015.

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant

I had the chance recently to be a part of the forecasting and goal setting, for an mobile app company for 2015. As I observed the room full of very intelligent executives, I couldn't stop considering which skill set this company will require within the management and leadership team to move in the proper direction.

Later on in the day, during the conversation in a more informal setting outside the conference room, I was requested to share my thoughts on the best leadership skills required to achieve these goals in 2015.

After reflecting a while, I had the ability to identify the leading 7 skills as follows:

Assess Complex Issues

Discover the time to work with your designated staff on assessing the issue! Don't set up the team for mission impossible--no backup information or supporting data. Set apart suitable time lengths to foster efficient problem resolution sessions. It's important to be, particularly in person, because it dramatically will impact staff effectiveness. Do not hesitate to make use of a white board.

Clearly Communicate

It's a big boost in productivity as team members are clear about what they have to do and what's expected from them. Additionally, it's very important to incorporate other elements of concrete, concise, coherent, correct, courteous, and complete communication. These kinds of communications are a must have to insure the successful daily communication around a business, particularly while implementing a new project or program or a change.

According to Peter Drucker, the most important thing about communication includes hearing what is not said.

Demonstrate Honesty and High Integrity

Need I say more? Yes, unfortunately! Demonstrating consistent high integrity, professionalism, and honesty is going to help, not just to build respect and trust around you, yet it'll help you to do the proper thing, in spite of the consequences. Furthermore, by demonstrating full responsibility of and consistency in your actions it'll set the stage for the other ones to follow.

According to Oprah Winfrey, real integrity is about doing the proper thing, having knowledge that no one will know whether you did it or not.

Results Driven

By developing that wow effect to attain the end objective or goal! How? By identifying the unique goals which are challenging yet measurable and attainable. It'd be impossible to achieve without staff involvement, process of goal setting, and an extremely supportive, rewarding, and focused team working environment.

According to Peter Drucker, efficient leadership isn't about being liked or making speeches; leadership will be defined by results, and not attributes.

Inspire Other People

Via value-based behavior! This may be achieved by purposeful, powerful, meaningful, and passionate communication. Also, it's important that you demonstrate exceptional listening skills. Understanding the bigger picture in addition to your mission and vision of a business are critical drivers to keep inspiring teams and employees. But, it's impossible to do without staff inclusion and trust within you as a leader.

According to Vince Lombardi, leadership is based upon a spiritual quality and the power to inspire, as well as the power to inspire other people to follow.

Motivate Other People

It's possible without any super powers! The magic of encouraging, listening, as well as asking the simplistic question 'How can I help?' may motivate much more than you might think. Everybody on your staff is motivated by something, though potentially not a key chain, coffee mug, or T-shirt with your company's logo. The more you understand what that 'something' is, it'll lead you to the best incentives plan to recognize your employees and team. The more motivated the team gets in the end, the quicker they'll attain an overall objective and goal.

According to Vince Lombardi, individual dedication to a group effort--that's what will make a team work, society work, company work, and civilization work.

Solve Problems and Remove Obstacles

If you're in charge, act that way! Eliminate the obstacles which are keeping your team members and employees from moving ahead to solve an issue. How is it found? How might it be prevented within the future? Concisely understanding and sharing the problem is going to permit for it to be resolved in the best probable way. Narrowing down 2--3 options is going to help you to arrive at the best solution based upon your time, budget, resource needs, etc.

P. S. Urgent if you’re looking to optimize your interpersonal skills for success order a copy of " How to Succeed in the Automotive Sales Industry " @TechAutoCareers.com. Then settle in for a satisfying read that will surely enhance your interpersonal skills for success this year, it is not just a book but a service.

If there is anything thing we can answer for you please do not hesitate to get in touch with us @TechAutoCareers.com® we are looking forward to working with you - and hopefully conversing with you. Again, thanks from I.C Collins and Tammi Collins @TechAutoCareers.com® Feel free to be yourself get to know our members on Facebook, Google+, and Linkedin.

We want to take a minute and THANK all the people that comment, like, and share our posts daily. We appreciate you all @TechAutoCareers.com

What do you think? Is this something you can benefit from or do you have a few tricks up your sleeve that are just as powerful? Make your voice heard by leaving a comment below. Don’t forget to hit the share button if you know others who will find this post useful.

I.C. Collins ~ Author, Educator, Trainer and President: Has One Simple Goal: I believe it is my mission and purpose to remind you, that you are meant to have the best life possible! You were created with intention and purpose and I am here to simply help guide you through your life’s journey.

Views: 23

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service