****Located in the heart of the busy New York Metro Area, this confidential dealer is seeking a highly qualified Sales Manager
The right candidates will have a documentable track record of success. Candidates should be an energetic, dynamic, results-oriented, leader who will assume the responsibility for the development and performance of the sales team. Candidates should have at least 3-5 years of automobile dealership management experience with a solid reputation.
If you’re the “best of the best" and have a track record that demonstrates success and you’re ready to make an impact and join this team, select "Apply Now" and submit your resume.
- A Pay Plan You Deserve – Excellent Benefits – And Respect!
Our need is now… apply TODAY! Job duties for a Sales Manager include:
If Selected, The Commitment To You:
- Creating the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses for the new-and-used sales departments.
- Meeting with vehicle sales managers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Conducting scheduled sales meetings and training as required.
- Meeting monthly with the dealership’s general manager to review forecasts and profits for each department.
- Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE REPLY BELOW! Requirements
- Excellent Benefits!
- Salary Plus Commissions!
- Great Bonus Plans!Paid Vacations!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment!
- Professional Appearance And Communication Skills
- Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
- Willing To Learn
- Be A Team Player
Receptive To New Ideas