We would like to thank all our members for maintaining focus on motivational, educational, & inspirational discussions, blogs, and videos!


 dealerElite is a No self promoting Zone! (Yes: Video Testimonials are considered Self Promoting) 

 

dealerELITE has a couple simple rules to follow:

- Be polite and courteous to each other,

- No Bashing People,Products or Companies.Stick to the facts. 
- "Do not "self-advertise" , otherwise dE may remove you as a member

 

If either of these Three simple rules are broken, dealerELITE has the right to make changes to your posting, comments, photos, videos, etc, or even remove your content. If dE deems it a severe case, dE  MAY ASK YOU TO LEAVE THIS SITE.

 

That's about it. Please enjoy yourself

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Sir dE!

Love the policy, but in the deepest part in the depths of your mind, you know that there are people going, ME, ME, PICK ME!!! What I love is that there are companys of similar elk exchanging ideas and not showing off. They are all expert at what they do. What I would like to see, is the little "person" the salesperson, learn... the dealer, get ideas on how they can improve their dealerships, the vendors learn what the dealerships wants and needs are. Too many not believing what they say or write. There ARE bad companys out there. The good ones will shine through. Let's hope it stays that way.

Bob

We hope the same! Will do our best to keep it this way 

Bob Gaber said:

Love the policy, but in the deepest part in the depths of your mind, you know that there are people going, ME, ME, PICK ME!!! What I love is that there are companys of similar elk exchanging ideas and not showing off. They are all expert at what they do. What I would like to see, is the little "person" the salesperson, learn... the dealer, get ideas on how they can improve their dealerships, the vendors learn what the dealerships wants and needs are. Too many not believing what they say or write. There ARE bad companys out there. The good ones will shine through. Let's hope it stays that way.

Amazing that no one else replied to this post, isn't it.

So glad to see this.  Linked IN needs to implement the same... so tired of getting emails from people wanting me to buy their product.  If I am interested don't you think I will call you?   Happy New Year Everyone and a prosperous '11 to us all!

Totally Agreed, Christine. By the way, do I have a product for you..... lol

Christine Conley said:

So glad to see this.  Linked IN needs to implement the same... so tired of getting emails from people wanting me to buy their product.  If I am interested don't you think I will call you?   Happy New Year Everyone and a prosperous '11 to us all!

Only if I can get a discount!  

Bob Gaber said:
Totally Agreed, Christine. By the way, do I have a product for you..... lol

Christine Conley said:

So glad to see this.  Linked IN needs to implement the same... so tired of getting emails from people wanting me to buy their product.  If I am interested don't you think I will call you?   Happy New Year Everyone and a prosperous '11 to us all!

Please report any member's that are Self Promoting in excess 

dealerELITE is #1 in my book. 

 

There's a whole lot of horse power and talent on here, no question about it. 

 

Truly an honor and a privilege to participate with the best and the brightest... 

 

Simply put, thank you for all you do - You GUYS ROCK.... 

Thank you

"Not for Sale"  Social Media Marketing should be "Shared" with everyone. I've seen the constant articles that say "We tried it but it doesn't work". Our success has come from dogged determination in selecting the correct platforms, relevant, Intelligent material and having a passion for the Industry. Having become the poster child in the Metro Marketing Community we continue to share our expertise so others may reap the same returns. Our technology partners developed platforms that are free to use for landing pages, low cost platforms for Twitter & SEO geared for small business & Giant Marketers.

I share this today as  I come upon my 71st birthday and am retiring tomorrow.

Please share these sites with everyone - Our suppliers info is seen in our materials and are very accessible. FREE

counts. On Twitter @WallyEdgarChevy  &  TweetMyChevys  Facebook: Wally Edgar Chevrolet

Website   http://www.wallyedgar.com

 

This is honestly one of the best automotive sites I've ever encountered. And even though I haven't been commenting as much as usual, I'm always lurking and reading the amazing articles. Live on DealerElite! 

RSS

About

DealerELITE created this Ning Network.

Blog Posts

Handy Tips for Car Scratches and Repairs

Posted by Simon Hopes on November 22, 2017 at 2:14am 0 Comments

Cars and other automobile have today become a necessity rather than a luxury as would have been an earlier perspective. Hence, people do not have to think twice when it comes to maintenance and related work for their automobiles. Yet, auto…

Continue

Points to Consider Before Making a Career as Auto Electrician

Posted by Mark Simon on November 22, 2017 at 2:02am 0 Comments

Career is a long-term and needs to be chosen after considerations. You might like one profession, but you have to love it from the core to make a career out of it. So, the next time you are trying to make it big, it…

Continue

#41 The Power of Consistency

Posted by Dave Anderson on November 21, 2017 at 2:54pm 0 Comments

Looking to be more in your…

Continue

Can Anything Else Go Wrong?

Posted by AWN INC on November 21, 2017 at 11:02am 0 Comments

Oh, my goodness can anything else be wrong in…

Continue

de sponsor

Get Newsletter

dE Sponsor

© 2017   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service