Hello Dealer Elite Members,

I have a client who is looking at using Car Research XRM. I'm looking for opinions on their CRM, Service Solution, Marketing Solution and Call Center. If you are using them and would care to share any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Jessica

Tags: CRM

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We just started using them a couple of weeks ago. PM me if you still are looking for opinions.

I've used CAR Research for a while now. We use it at our dealership

RSS

Blog Posts

Selling the difference

Posted by Rob Gehring on February 10, 2016 at 2:58pm 1 Comment

Walmart sells a bag of M&M peanuts for $.50. If you’re at a service station the price of that same packet of peanuts jumps to one dollar. If you’re at…

Continue

BREAKING NEWS: 2016 U.S. Women’s Car Dealership Report | Insights from Progressive Dealers

Posted by Anne Fleming on February 10, 2016 at 1:30pm 0 Comments

This week, hot-off-the press, we’ve got the 2016 U.S. Women’s Car Dealership Report, showing how progressive car dealerships make a difference in the experiences of women and families. This national report shows what is important…

Continue

LEASE ESCAPE GROWTH HIGHER FOR TOYOTA THAN SCION ON SWAPALEASE.COM

Posted by John Sternal on February 10, 2016 at 11:51am 0 Comments

Swapalease.com, the nation’s largest car lease marketplace, has new data that shows that Scion vehicles were performing adequately on Swapalease.com, and in some cases had better performance than certain Toyota models and other peers. The…

Continue

Sub-Compact Car Values Stabilizing

Posted by Black Book on February 10, 2016 at 11:50am 0 Comments

Welcome to this week's edition of Black Book Market Insights, with in-depth analysis of used car and truck valuation trends and insights straight from the auction lanes.…

Continue

The features of the real leader

Posted by Myrtle Pilger on February 10, 2016 at 11:30am 0 Comments

Do you want to be truly inspirational leader for your team? The leader, who is happy to lead the other people. Then our material is for you.

We bring you the Top Habits of emotionally strong leader.…

Continue

If I Surround Myself with Champions, I Can't Help but Win

Posted by Joe Orr on February 10, 2016 at 8:25am 0 Comments

I’m sure that every management team sits down on occasion to discuss…

Continue

newsletters

dE Sponsor

© 2016   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service