Did you see where Mike Houser (Blaise Alexander Subaru, PA) wrote on Fran's Facebook wall that Doug Hillyard sold 30 cars in July and is on track to sell 400 this year? He said that Fran has provided a lot of help, motivation and training.  Way to go Fran!  What recession?!

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why thank you Gina. Doug's best so far is 41 a month and has been selling 10 months. Doug had an advantage when he started. Dave Kelley went from 12 to 46 in 20 months with the same training. I wrote an article about him in AutoSuccess Magazine a while back. This helped Doug a lot  Mike is the GM and makes it a requirement to do this prospecting and that is the difference in any dealership.  What is nice about prospecting is it fits in with any program dealers are using and I think we have a good system. Thanks for being so kind and sharing this. Much appreciated.

Outstanding!~

What recession..... 

It is only a recession if we believe it.  I wrote a blog on here a few months back about how one person sells 60 cars a month consistently at a Hyundai dealership.  It can be done.
Thanks Bobby , you are a class act. Stan there are people selling 50 plus a month. What is really cool is I had the pleasure to do training with this guy when he started. It makes it nice when people buy in from the start. You don't have to be in auto sales five or ten years to deliver 40 plus a month. You just need forty car a month training. Thanks my friends.

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service