NANCY SIMMONS's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I know Craig...It is so sensible, and such a simple thing and many don't do it!  You…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Jan 27, 2011 to "Do you need a few minutes to glance at your menu?"

6 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Thanks Bobby!  I actually heard this analogy from Jim Bernardi of AutoPro on our rad…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Jan 27, 2011 to "Do you need a few minutes to glance at your menu?"

6 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"WOW!  Great take on the technology side, Joe!  May I ask what you do?  What is your…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Jan 5, 2011 to Immersed in a Sea of Technology, Are We Drowning Ourselves?

12 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Joe Tareen

"Hi Jim,  Thanks so much for joining the group and I am grateful for your compliment!…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Jan 5, 2011 to Immersed in a Sea of Technology, Are We Drowning Ourselves?

12 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Joe Tareen

"WOW, Ryan!  You never cease to amaze me!  Fantastic input...I never heard about the…"

12 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Joe Tareen

"Tom, First of all, Thank You for joining Nothing but Net... I have not been as activ…"

12 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Joe Tareen

"I, personally, am still working towards going...I am on the bridge of leaving the de…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Dec 21, 2010 to NADA in San Francisco?

4 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Rob Hagen

"Ryan, Good points...   I appreciate your input!  However, I have seen extremely succ…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Dec 21, 2010 to To Share or Not to Share...That is the Question!

4 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Thanks Dugan,  I am with you 100%! Even at 20 group meetings, I found many dealers d…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Dec 14, 2010 to To Share or Not to Share...That is the Question!

4 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Hi Karonel...As you know, that is a tough one in today's market! What I am finding,…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Nov 3, 2010 to PRE-OWNED INVENTORY

3 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Terry A Powell

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service