Advertising/Marketing Forum (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Craigslist Webinar Q&A- What the changes mean for your dealership with Q&A

Matthew Brown, the industry leading authority in Craigslist, would like to personally address your dealership on these matters and respond…

Started by Michael Badders

0 Nov 25, 2013

Craigslist Now Charging $5.00 per ad posted? 5 key questions- What do you plan to do?

5 key questions   With Craigslist now going to charge $5.00 per car ad posted how do you feel this will affect your business?  What do you…

Started by Michael Badders

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Badders

E-Push?? Has anyone used them?

*****IF YOU ARE ANOTHER VENDOR WITH THE SAME THING OR THINK YOU HAVE THE SAME THING DO NOT EVEN THING ABOUT CONTACTING ME!!!!*****     Ok,…

Started by Chuck Capps

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by DealerELITE

Website design

Hey Yall,   Yep, that's the way we do it in Texas.  I would like some feedback on a project we are doing.  Please let me know which side yo…

Started by Jason Mitchell

0 Aug 6, 2013

Did Penguin 2.0 Move You Up, Down, or Neither on Organic Search?

Google's Penguin 2.0 update is now in effect. Check your rankings. Either you or your SEO vendor (or ideally, both) should be keeping trac…

Started by JD Rucker

0 May 24, 2013

Do You Consider SEO and/or PPC Part of Your Marketing or Advertising Budget?

For some dealers, there's no distinction. For others, they have two (or more) distinct buckets for their budgets. TV, radio, media buys, et…

Started by JD Rucker

0 May 17, 2013

DIRECT MAIL AND WEB TRAFFIC INTERGRATION…

We just go back from Jim Zeiglers Internet Battle Plan Event in Atlantic City. There were many vendors with great ideas on web marketing. D…

Started by Cheri Loveall

0 Dec 23, 2012

Upgrade Sales Events??

Question for the forum... Please share your experiences and thoughts on third party upgrade events.  Guarantee or no guarantee??? I am exp…

Started by Don O'Neill

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Greg Churchill

Sub-Prime Leads

I am currently running a sub-prime used car operation in the Philadelphia area.  We do very deep sub-prime and it is about 99% of our busin…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Nov 20, 2012

Tips to Make Your Auto Dealership's Mobile Website User-Friendly By Nate Rodney

With the increasing number of smartphone users searching for or purchasing products/services online, auto dealerships cannot ignore mobile…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

0 Oct 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service