Ask an AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to market tracking software

We are getting ready to launch Simple Recon's Pro version (http://www.simplerecon.com) It helps dealers track inventory through various st…

Started by Smit Shah

0 Feb 15, 2015

10 UNEXPECTED BODY-LANGUAGE ADJUSTMENTS THAT WILL BOOST YOUR CAREER

By : Meredith Lepore How to carry yourself makes all the difference in day - to - day interactions. Here's how to straighten up and show y…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by I.C. Collins ll

Don't become obsolite.

You could become obsolite. In your training efforts if you don't get on it right now. Manufactores are fed up with the way sales consultant…

0 Sep 12, 2014

What's your best way to overcome dealer fees with a customer?

When closing customers, if you have a substantial dealer fee say $499, what is your best answer when the fee comes into question?

Started by Jim Sabia

4 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

15 Ways To Create An Air Of Power

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™   By Roberto Rocha In the quest…

0 Jul 14, 2014

New in sales

Hi everyone, im new in auto sales, and I wanted to know if anyone can give me some pointers to become one of those 20 car guys.

Started by Karl Dampf

31 Dec 25, 2013

Buying Something Other Than Your First Choice

I am looking for a published stat... we had a discussion in our daily training at Lichtsinns, and I haven't been able to find a publication…

Started by Brooke Johnson

0 Dec 20, 2013

Are There Good Dealers Out There

Would love your thoughts. What percentage of new car dealers do you think really take good care of their employees and work hard to provide…

Started by Mark Dubis

0 Oct 31, 2013

Traditional Advertising, is it truly over as many might say?

Traditional Advertising, is it truly over as many might say? I've found that there are different environments, climates and demographics th…

Started by Bobby Compton

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

Profession names for sales People

What are some more hip titles for sales consultants in this digital age?  What can we put on are name tags other than sales consultant and…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

10 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service