Ask an AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you drive traffic into your showrooms in todays market?tv,radio,social,internet

Would like some feedback on different ways to drive more traffic into the showroom.  

Started by Daniel Tegeder

14 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

A BDC that only does OUTBOUND calls?

I'm starting with a small sales BDC (only two people) and I'm hoping to expand over time but my GM will only let my BDC do out bound calls.…

Started by Jessica Heusinkveld

14 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Anthony Bartoli

Breaking News: Changes at AutoTrader

Chip Perry, who has been with AutoTrader.com since its inception has been admired by Dealers and the AutoTrader team has announced he was…

Started by DealerELITE

3 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by JB Floyd

Does anyone knows about CREDIT YES?

My GM sent me this video about Credit Yes. Seems too good to be true and it probably is. So is anyone using it? Click on the link below to…

Started by Mauro Andres

0 Jun 5, 2013

Has your Dealership already implemented a Mobile App Strategy?

Has your Dealership already implemented a Mobile App Strategy? What have been your results? Do you think you even need a Mobile App? Yes,…

Started by Shaun A. Copenhaver

0 Jun 5, 2013

The $64,000 Questions

Our industry has an incredible depth and volume of professional trainers working with dealers and manufacturers. Their training ability and…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 May 30, 2013
Reply by Keith Shetterly

Cars sold from your Internet Department

Hi Everyone, I am trying to compare the production of my BDC with other dealerships.  We are a one rooftop dealership in the north east wit…

Started by Jackie Cahill

7 May 20, 2013
Reply by Richard Robbins

Roadloans leads: What are some best practices for these

I am starting to get alot of RoadLoans leads and was wanting to feel you guys out as far as some best practices. I'm normally very good at…

Started by SCOTT TYNER

0 May 16, 2013

Social Video

I'm currently working on launching a social video campaign for our dealership, I was wondering if anyone here knew of a couple of websites…

Started by Danny Frazier

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Pre owned car ads - how does the perfect ad look like?

Hi all, I'm offering an online car selling service to people who want to sell their car privately. So I create a text with all infos you c…

Started by Elmer Kruys

0 Apr 30, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service