Ask an AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cars.com and Auto Trader, Get Rid of One?

Currently our dealership advertises on both Cars.com and Auto Trader.  My GSM is convinced we do not need to be on both, and that we will s…

Started by Jackie Cahill

11 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by MANNY LUNA

How do I word a letter letting a client know they have a survey coming?

I'm trying to figure out what the best wording would be for a letter sent to a client letting them know that they are getting a survey from…

Started by Jessica Heusinkveld

8 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

March Madness Promotions

Although March Madness is a registered trademark of the NCAA, what similar promotions work this time of year to take advantage of it? I was…

Started by Matt Page

1 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Ernie Blais

NEW or SEMI NEW SALESMAN MUST READ THIS.

Hello all, First off i wanna say thanks to everybody on here willing to give advice and willing to help, i have learned so much from this s…

Started by tyler strunk

1 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by tyler strunk

Accessories after the car sale.

Does anyone have any good ideas of how to keep track of or document items when you sale a vehicle that is going to have several thousand do…

Started by Eric Anderson

0 Feb 26, 2013

Anyone ever use A.V.A. from Turn Key Events?

Hey dE super stars! I have a dealer client who is considering A.V.A. from Turn Key Events. Getting beyond their attempt at a hot cyborg chi…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Feb 22, 2013

How do I get my sales team better at getting the Internet customer to engage or even email or call back ?

I have been in the car business for 16 years and currently a Sales Manager at a Buick GMC store in Pennsylvania. I am the…

Started by John Armstrong

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

Purposeful Phone Contact

Reading advice on how to close more internet email inquiries is entertaining but is it educational enough?   Discussions often seem too bro…

Started by Jason Mickelson

4 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

Motivating Internet Sales

I have a lot of opinions when it comes to internet sales.  Did it off and on for  2 years. Would love to chat with you. 

Started by Judy Barnes

0 Feb 11, 2013

How do I handle the customer who states " Whats your best price?"

I am new to Automotive Sales:  I have a question that I constantly get hit with on the lot: what's your best price? ...how do you answer th…

Started by Angela

27 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service