Automotive Industry Future - Predictions (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Future Headline: Disney and Google Partner to Buy 100 Auto Dealerships

This article originally appeared on Driving Sales but  I wanted to share it with the Dealer Elite community. (I recently entered a time wa…

Started by Mark Dubis

15 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Brian Bennington

The Technology of Self-Driving vehicles: Daimler tests self-driving truck, sets goal of production by 2025

Opinions about where this technology will take the automotive industry? And what sector will feel it first, consumer or commercial? Wolfga…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 6, 2014

The Most Important Focus for Your Dealership or Company in 2014 is...

This is it. This is your year, dealers and vendors. You may have had a lackluster. It may have been decent. Perhaps it was the best year ev…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Dec 16, 2013

What Are YOUR Expectations of the Perfect Automotive Vendor?

One of the best comedies of the 90s for me was There's Something About Mary. Yes, it had its funny moments and was very original in its fo…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Dec 11, 2013

GM's online showroom test

General Motors to "bypass showrooms" according to this story in the Wall Street Journal. I think the word "bypass" is a bit of a hornet's…

Started by Connie Keane

2 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Judy Barnes

Who will be in Vegas for the Auto Con?

I am extremely lucky to have one the true car scholarship and will be in Las Vegas Who else will be there?

Started by Daniel Tegeder

0 Aug 15, 2013

Customer Loyalty --- Will you still meet me tomorrow? Part 2

What was learned in Part 1: “Customer Loyalty --- Will you still love me tomorrow?   Customer satisfaction, experience and retention are…

Started by Tom Wiegand

0 Aug 13, 2013

6 Abraham Lincoln Quotes to inspire communicators

Good article and time to remember one of our most trusted Presidents.       “Reputation is like fine china: Once broken it's very hard to…

Started by Mark Dubis

0 Feb 13, 2013

Can You Still Build A Career In The Retail Auto Industry?

After a self described successful career in the retail auto industry beginning as a salesperson and maturing into a General Manager and Dea…

Started by Philip Zelinger

3 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Ganesan Ramaswamy

Dealers' New Year's Resolution: If You Could Change One Thing About Your Internet Marketing for 2013...

Most would agree that 2013 is going to be a pivotal year for the automotive industry much like 2010 was. There are questions about the econ…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Nov 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service