Dealer Forum (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SiriusXM

If any dealer has ever had to walk back a sale because the vehicle isn't equipped with satellite radio, your pain is over. VAIS Technology…

Started by Dennis Hopper

0 Mar 8, 2017

BDC Job Description IDEAS

I'm looking to put together a relevant "job description" together for someone who has a BDC. I'd like to get some suggestions of how you wo…

Started by Mike Myers

11 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Ed Allen

The HIGHEST ROI process ever is also the least implemented

The most important process COACHING   *5 Point Strategy to grow your own coaches   Coaching = A training or development process       At v…

Started by Roger Williams

12 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Roger Williams

What CRM are you using?

I recently signed up with OCMCRM.com and love them. I was tired of our CRMs turning into desk tools. CRMs were originally designed to follo…

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 20, 2014

Is it Illegal to Ask about Criminal History on Job Applications?

In past years it was common for potential employers to ask about criminal history on applications. However, in recent years this standard h…

Started by Mike Elliott

4 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Mike Elliott

How do You use New Technology and Social Media to acheive your Goals? Any Best Practices to Share?

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 7, 2014

Are Your Sales Reps Responding Fast Enough?

Autofusion has a solution! Several in fact - TextExpress allows clients and potential buyers to text your dealership, tracks the conversati…

Started by Elizabeth Ayala

0 Jul 23, 2014

Autofusion has a solution! Several in fact - TextExpress allows clients and potential buyers to text your dealership, tracks the conversati…

0 Jul 23, 2014

0 Jul 23, 2014

0 Jul 23, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service