Dealer Forum (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stop paying for advertising that will not work.

You have spent the last few years making your web site attractive.  You spend money on Newspaper, radio, television and leads.  Are you get…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Aug 30, 2010

Cheater, Cheater...CSI Leader?!?

Who feels that when dealers allow employees to manipulate, gyp, phony up, or outright cheat to enhance or “get” the CSI score that they are…

Started by Jessica Russell

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

Dealer Management Systems; Where do you begin when looking at various vendors?

As a former dealer "kid" and now Regional Manager for Automotive Computer Services in the Northeast I'm curious where dealers stand when ma…

Started by Darrin Smith

0 Jul 13, 2010

Role of Mobile Websites in Car Dealership Businesses

Majority of customers are turning to the automobile websites rather than phone calls or showroom visits to get information when they are pl…

Started by Jason J. Zotara

0 Jun 28, 2010

What Motivates a Dealer?

I'm curious to know what is going on in the minds of dealership management right now. What is it that makes a dealership choose one vendor…

Started by Jessica Russell

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Bert Martin

Are your suppliers being partners or peddlers? Tips on auditing!

So many things can go into managing your costs!  If you have invested the time into assuring your suppliers are providing you with marketpl…

Started by Douglas Austin

0 Jun 15, 2010

Increase back-end profit up to $800 PVR

With this US patented Biometric technology integrated with real time GPS, we can help put the profit back into the F&I office. Get a le…

Started by Alan Aronson

0 Jun 8, 2010

What can Mercury do to re-invent itself?

Mercury vehicles have a proud heritage and they build solid, quality vehicles.  Is it time for them to shut the doors or are there alternat…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Mark Dubis

What is the best way to secure a position at a dealership in an area you are moving to?

Here is what I am asking. I want to relocate to a different part of the country where my wife was accepted to a premier college. I did some…

Started by Bradley Belford

4 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Bradley Belford

Identifying equity customers from your data base.

Good afternoon,    I am curious as to what you are doing currently to identify previously sold customers that can purchase today with 0 dow…

Started by Suzanne Lucas

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by Bob Sherman

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service