Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need a new CRM

E Lead CRM and my store are going to cut ties, so I want to know who you guys recommend.....Stan Sher....I'm really looking for you to go o…

Started by Romel Quintanilla

4 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Romel Quintanilla

Do You Quote Numbers over the Phone/Internet?

Do you quote numbers over the phone?  If so, how do you do it?  Do you ask your Sales Manager to work the deal for you and then call/e-mai…

Started by Jackie Cahill

0 Aug 31, 2013

New Internet "Manager" Needs Help/Advice

Hello, After being in sales for almost two years, I have been in the "internet department" for about a year (off and on at first) while our…

Started by Shawn Lane

6 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

advertising help

Hello, Everybody I just started my career as a car salesmen and I can’t wait to start selling cars and making friends. I wanted to know if…

Started by Timothy Dawson

0 Jun 11, 2013

Overpaid?

Here's the backstory: Our internet team has grown over the last several years, both in terms of personnel and responsibilities  As manufact…

Started by James Bunting

0 May 22, 2013

New Car Lead Generators

I was wondering if anyone could give some sound advice toward what the best of the best are using in terms of new car lead generators.   Al…

Started by Matthew J. Kelly

20 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

Whats The Best Follow Up System ...

Since I first started in the business about 3 years ago, I have been preached of the value of follow-up. While I have tried several differe…

Started by jon Campbell

0 Feb 28, 2013

Prospecting Phone Calls

Hey everyone!  Lets face it, as the cold weather approaches and the nights become longer some dealerships are going to experience less show…

Started by Kurt Rule

7 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Kurt Rule

Sales Consultant with speech impediment

I am new to the automotive industry and would like the advice of seasoned professionals.  I have a speech impediment, when doing a meet and…

Started by Drew Richards

0 Jan 16, 2013

How do 'You, Tube'?

I have been running a moderately successful internet sales team for 4 years with my dealer group. Till recently we have had a group YouTube…

Started by Curtis D Snyder

13 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Ken Beam

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service