Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Featured Discussions

Lagging in car sales, not sure what to do differently.

Hi everyone. My name is Ian Knell and I am relatively new in car sales. I started about 12 months ago at a very high volume, high pressure…

Started by Ian KnellLatest Reply

We are Looking for the BEST Rebuttals for the MOST COMMON Objections for Sales Consultants

We are Looking for the BEST Rebuttals for the MOST COMMON Objections for Sales Consultants Most commonly heard objections: Price too high…

Started by Sean V. BradleyLatest Reply

Internet Manager In Request of Advice

I am relatively new to the business--1 1/2 years.  I've worked mainly on the internet, but spent time as a "floor salesperson". My love is…

Started by Melissa LuskLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lagging in car sales, not sure what to do differently.

Hi everyone. My name is Ian Knell and I am relatively new in car sales. I started about 12 months ago at a very high volume, high pressure…

Started by Ian Knell

6 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by steven chessin

Small town store internet department

I am the Internet Manager for a smaller dealership and we are looking for different lead sources to grow our internet department. I dont wa…

Started by Caitlin Gardner

1 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Charles Chen

Need advice on getting better online

I have always approached the internet with the thought that the companies I am working with (those doing my SEO, SEM, website, etc.) are do…

Started by John Roberts

0 Oct 5, 2015

Internet Leads: How long to follow up.

Question: Looking for several different options.  Internet Leads (going to several dealers) with 0 contact after 200 days. Is it ok to mar…

Started by Zachary Dunn @YourAutoGuyZach

9 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Chris Mason

Who would you recommend as a Craigslist posting tool

Quick question? Which vendors do you feel are the best for Craigslist posting?

Started by mattsmolik

0 Sep 24, 2014

Call Tracking Question

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has run into this situation - analytics report shows 100 phone sales leads, and a couple hours spent list…

Started by James Bunting

0 Jun 9, 2014

We are Looking for the BEST Rebuttals for the MOST COMMON Objections for Sales Consultants

We are Looking for the BEST Rebuttals for the MOST COMMON Objections for Sales Consultants Most commonly heard objections: Price too high…

Started by Sean V. Bradley

9 May 30, 2014
Reply by Becka Davis @Becka_AlleyOop

Internet Manager In Request of Advice

I am relatively new to the business--1 1/2 years.  I've worked mainly on the internet, but spent time as a "floor salesperson". My love is…

Started by Melissa Lusk

26 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Ron Rozier

How Many Cars Should the BDC Sell Per Mth?

We have a full time BDC that responds to internet leads and sets appointments. If we get 250-300 leads per month, how many appointments and…

Started by Jackie Cahill

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Elise Kephart

CarFax vs AutoCheck

We are thinking about switching from Carfax to AutoCheck. Please - anybody out there who has the experience with both? CarFax has more reco…

Started by Zuzana Friedt

9 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Richard Stone

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service