Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the Business!

Hey guys, This is my first post, and to start it off I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kurtis Rule and I recently started in th…

Started by Kurt Rule

9 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Kurt Rule

LOOKING FOR REFERENCES FROM DEALERSHIPS FLOORED WITH PNC BANK

I am looking for a reference from a dealership that is floor-planned with PNC Bank, the further south the better.  Just an overview of the…

Started by David Simpson

0 Nov 5, 2012

Need a list of cost cutting ideas for a dealership.

Hello All, I need feedback on how best to cut cost at our dealership. A top ten list or link to a web source will greatly be appreciated!…

Started by Joe Tareen

20 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Shawn Case

Detroit Trading Company

Looking for some input regarding lead source Detroit Trading Company? Good bad or indifferent?

Started by Gary Abrahams

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Gary Abrahams

Hello, thanks, and several questions from a new internet director

Hi everyone. I stumbled onto this website while investigating Lead Bid. It was incredibly refreshing to find a discussion forum where indus…

Started by James Bunting

2 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by James Bunting

Autotrader's New Car Solution

Has anyone had success with Autotrader’s NEW car solution provided you’re merchandising the vehicles correctly (eg Competitive Price, Pictu…

Started by Chris Irwin

11 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Robb McCalmon

Appalling scam of an 80-year-old car buyer, what should she do?

Folks, my friend came to me for help. Her 80 year old mom went to a local dealer (metro Phoenix) by herself and bought a new car in July. I…

Started by Sharon Hill

6 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

New Car Pricing

Have you had success in increasing traffic by pricing your NEW inventory on sites like Autotrader and Cars.com and not just showing MSRP? D…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

Microsites/SEO keyword optimization

I'm looking for expert advise on how to begin buying microsites and how to manage them properly to maximize SEO.  Also, we pay for basic SE…

Started by Tommy Russell

27 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Moving up the ladder...

Any advise on how to move up the ladder in the dealership for sales?  I've been a sales associate for the last three years now.  I've been…

Started by Chake Ros

8 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by James Schaefer

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service