Discussion Forum Suggestions (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All

I know Christmas is not until Sunday, but I wanted to let everyone know, Christmas should be year round give thanks for all, He who has not…

Started by Glynn Rodean

0 Dec 22, 2011

Internet Department Help!

Looking for good feedback on streamling an internet department. Would like some feedback on a job description for a professional internet m…

Started by Robb McCalmon

5 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

How do we get graduates from our training class that are women, hired?

In my last recruiting campaign I interviewed 43 applicants over 2 days. 15 of the applicants were women. 7 showed up for class and 3 gradua…

Started by Ray Spence

5 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Matt Page

ISM's, look like a rock star in front of your Dealer or GM!

Visit our website www.upleadtechnology.com to see what the newest, most revolutionary game changer is now available. This is not a want or…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

0 Nov 11, 2010

Would you like to be able to call a customer that looks at your cars after hours or when you're closed?

If you would like to save money on your current means of advertising and inrease sales from customers you didn't even know existed then ple…

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

How do you engage a customer that you don't even know exists?

Dealers...Managers, quick quiz. How do you engage customers that walk on the lot after hours and on Sundays when you're gone and away from…

0 Oct 27, 2010

Advertising via print. Your advice is needed please.

As far as print advertising is concerned. Which magazines have the best (Return On Inquiry) I.E. - Auto Dealer Monthly, Digital Dealer, Aut…

0 Oct 20, 2010

Facebook may well be helping our industry very soon.

I saw in the news today that eBay Classified ads can now be linked to Facebook so this is a medium that big advertisers are embracing. Bene…

0 Oct 6, 2010

Tell me a story about the co-worker who most impressed you?

It is a discussion but I didn't start this thread because anyone is impressed 'big fish'/12 pounder stories. Tell me who impressed you with…

Started by Lane Campbell

0 Sep 20, 2010

Collection of Sales Tax?

I lose at least one deal a month, because a "Dealer" not a "Individual owner" does not collect Sales Tax. The customer lets me know this "b…

Started by Max Richardson

0 May 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service