General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you control gasoline usage??

We have a convenience store a block away that we purchase our dealership gas from.  We keep a couple of the store brand gas cards in the dr…

Started by Tom Hawkins

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Douglas Austin

Accounting in the automotive industry

Good afternoon,  My name is Jennifer Polles.  I have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and have 5 years experience working with a Civil Eng…

Started by Jennifer Polles

0 Jun 9, 2010

EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY DEALERELITE PAGE

My address does not seem to work. ex: when I try to email a picture to it the email bounces back. Any help would be appreciated.

Started by Steven Daniel

0 Jun 8, 2010

Any fellow road warriors have some good advice on what car is best for driving 1,000+ miles/wk

I am an outside sales rep driving over 4,000 miles a month. I currently drive a Mercury Mountaineer which is good for the snow here in MN b…

Started by Emily Maldonado

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Matthew J. Cisneros

It was the first follower that transformed a lone nut into a leader.

http://sivers.org/ff How do we lead? Do we coach and grow our first follower? it may not be as hard as we think to start a movement withi…

Started by David Lubertazzo

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bradley Belford

NO PRESSURE SELLING?

I absolutely support that non pressure selling or integrity sales is the way to bring the customer coming back for more that you don't have…

Started by Rebecca Chernek

2 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Chernek

FTC Extends Enforcement Deadline for Identity Theft Red Flags Rule

At the request of several Members of Congress, the Federal Trade Commission is further delaying enforcement of the “Red Flags” Rule through…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 May 28, 2010

Avoiding Workplace Harassment Claims

Another day, another news story about a sexual harassment lawsuit against an auto dealer. This time it’s the general manager and the GSM ve…

Started by Jim Radogna

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by Jim Radogna

What's your favorite motivational Quote?

Everyone has a favorite motivational quote. What's yours? Share it with everyone over at "Motivation Station." We all need a daily dose of…

4 May 27, 2010
Reply by Matthew J. Cisneros

Dealer exemption from oversight gets boost after Senate recommendation

WASHINGTON -- Dealer groups prevailed today in a U.S. Senate vote on whether to exempt dealers from oversight by a proposed consumer financ…

0 May 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service