Job Seekers - Career Center (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHY I WOULD BE A GREAT CAR SALESMAN

I recently went through a week long interview process that started with the head hunter/motivational speaker John Tracey on Monday then to…

Started by Andrew Salvatore DeMott

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Joe Pistone

Internet Manager with website content and monitoring experience

Hello If you are looking to step up to the ever changing automotive arena, and want an aggressive, experienced, dedicated manager for you…

Started by Tina Elaine Martin

0 Mar 4, 2012

Seeking Sales Position at Dealership in MA

26 year old looking for employment in the auto industry.  I am hungry to sell cars and do whatever it will take.  I am new to this trade an…

Started by Kevin C Sanderson

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

Professional Buyer for Multiple Dealers at Auctions in CA, NV, AZ, OR, WA & UT

Full Time Professional Auction Buyer Hi-line, Import, Domestic Car and Truck experience... Linkedin Profile I am currently an independent a…

Started by Bob Kretschmann

0 Oct 31, 2011

Sales Manager (New/Used)/GSM/GM Available

I had been introduced to a gentleman that has many years of strong retail experience.  He is qualified with experience in NEW/USED Car Sale…

Started by Stan Sher

0 Oct 15, 2011

New Chevy Dealer, in Deleware County Pa.

Hi all Just wanted to let everybody know there is new, a soon to be open Chevy store in the South-eastern Pa. Great location ! Springfield…

Started by John Burch

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Ally Isakson

Internet Director

NOW%20HIRIN1.docx

Started by John St. George

0 Sep 15, 2011

Honda and Acura dealership seeking a GSM / UCM / Sales Managers and Finance Managers

A recent surge in Honda and Acura sales has created an opportunity to join our winning team of professionals in the most important position…

Started by Rachel Brand

5 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Nino Parco

parts manager with 38 years chrysler experience looking for work

Douglas Scott 38810 Westchester Dr. •   Sterling Heights, MI  48310 •  Phone (586) 979-3093   BUSINESS OBJECTIVE         To utilize nea…

Started by douglas scott

0 Jul 18, 2011

Attn: Dealer or GM don't fire anyone just yet

If you love your managers but not getting out of what you think you should I have a solution for you. I am a culture changing individual. W…

Started by Anthony Ficociello

0 Jul 13, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service