Job Seekers - Career Center (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WE ARE HIRING!!

Being an automotive sales trainer for one of the most respected and longest operating recruiting and training companies is something every…

Started by JoAnna Weber

1 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Jane Schuster

Finance manager need

Hi De members, Sorry havn't been on in a while, but have been real busy building success in a great store in Las Vegas.  I am in need of an…

Started by Jeff Nabel

0 Nov 14, 2012

job search

Hi everyone, so I just recently moved to SE Michigan (Toledo, Ohio area) from Clearwater, Fl.  I am now in that phase of looking for new em…

Started by Mike Enix

0 Nov 12, 2012

CONTROLLER/CFO LOOKING FOR POSITION IN CENTRAL FLORIDA, ATLANTA OR CHARLOTTE

Experienced Controller/CFO with high energy, moral ethics, strong accounting and managerial skills seeks a challenging, fast paced and fun…

Started by David William Holt

4 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Steve Munyan

The Top 10 Things Successful People Do To Reach Their Dreams

http://addicted2success.com/motivation/the-top-10-things-successful-people-do-to-reach-their-dreams/

Started by Jim Mahoney

0 Jul 26, 2012

OK-Who's got the guts(sence)?!

Hello, My name is Joe Sorenson, I am an A-Player car guy. With over 20 years in the retail car biz, I am finding the employment opportuniti…

Started by JOE SORENSON

0 Jul 25, 2012

BDC Agents Needed - RBM of Atlanta, Inc.

Based at: RBM of Atlanta, Inc. Reports to: Internet Sales Manager   Job Purpose:  To generate appointments for automotive prospects contact…

Started by David Chan

0 Jul 23, 2012

30+ Years and still tier 1

Passionate,Energy,Intense,Inspirational,Consistent,Tough,Fair, and a followed play book for today's buyers. There are some of the best car…

Started by Jeff Nabel

0 Jun 29, 2012

Help!

Hey fellow Automotive Professionals! I just found out my husband and I are re-locating to Atlanta, GA. I've been looking at several dealers…

Started by Brittany Walker-Cooper

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by David T. Gould

finance director

Finance manager needed in Naperville Il $150,000 +++ Call Mark 630-544-9468

Started by Mark Phillips

0 Mar 13, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service