Job Seekers - Career Center (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a job in the auto industry?

AutoMaxHire Has joined forces with the best Automotive job site in the nation. Join us and find that career you have been looking for. www.…

Started by Richard Emmons

0 Jan 26, 2011

Gen Mgr or GSM

I have recently relocated to Fl. I am looking for a GM or GSM position. If you are interested in a high energy hands on mgr. I am for you.I…

Started by Steven Daniel

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

Seeking GM, Corporate or Autogroup position in SoCal

Put 33 yrs of highline Mercedes-Benz management experience to work for you. My record speaks for itself. Check out my profile on LinkedIn.c…

Started by Hans J Meyer

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

ATTENTION Dealers: Do You Need Temporary Help?

Brothers & Sisters, I am the former owner/operator of nine franchised rooftops who, by the grace of God, sold the last of my businesses…

Started by Mark Ragsdale

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

HIGH ENERGY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL

Good Morning,   Some of you may know who I am but many do not.  I am a high energy individual with a passion for all aspects of the automot…

Started by Chris Costner

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

E Commmerce Director - Fleet Manager - Finance & Sales Manager

Looking for full time employment. I am a 100% er with great workethic and do not like to move around so I prefer a long time opportunity wi…

Started by Christine Nolden

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

LOOKING FOR GM/GSM POSITION IN FLORIDA

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT JUST A "MANAGER" BUT SOMEONE WHO IS PASSIONATE, AND A DRIVEN LEADER, WHO HAS AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT O…

Started by Michael A D'Amelia

7 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

I am looking for a job. Preffer Florida, but will consider relocation for the right gig!

CALL ANYTIME!   JOE SORENSON 1244 Hancock Bridge Parkway, Cape Coral, Florida 33990 joesellscarz@gmail.com, Cell 239-699-3967     Internet…

Started by JOE SORENSON

5 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

To see a quick view of current automotive jobs around the country, please click the link below.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobs/Company/C8A7L9660HBVMF80L8G/TK-Worldwide-Inc/?IPath=ILKGV&sc_cmp1=13_JobRes_ComDet&APath=2.21.21.…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by leon newman

One Great GM Seeks A Fixer Upper Store that is in need of getting back to full potiential right away!

PhillipRed Bluff, CA 96080Objective: I want to join a dealer/dealership group in a senior operational capacity. I will bring 30 yearsof doc…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 29, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service