OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8 Typical Dealership Management Shortcomings

► Organizational Design                           ► Compensation Planning         ► Employer Branding                      …

Started by Garry House

0 Nov 20, 2017

Confirm and Cultivate Your HVA

Your Highest-Value Activity (HVA) will drive your greatest incremental profit! And most retail automotive management professionals acknowle…

Started by Garry House

0 Aug 17, 2017

Setting Employee Expectations

On my new web site at www.ghaGPS.com, under the “Develop Your SELF” menu tab, I discuss how to achieve a Culture of Accountability. One of…

Started by Garry House

0 Jul 25, 2017

Equity Mining Tool

Good afternoon everyone! My name is Tom Ehrlich and I'm a Sales Manager at Wind Gap Chevrolet-Buick in Wind Gap, Pa. Currently, we're stru…

Started by Thomas Ehrlich

9 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Bill Gasson

More on Accountability Management

Accountability management involves making sure that everyone in your dealership is held responsible for both the behavior and performance t…

Started by Garry House

0 Jun 7, 2017

The line between unethical and illegal?

I have been around the automotive business most of my adult life and have very mixed thoughts about this story. I don't want to bait your a…

Started by Jeffery Dahlberg

0 Apr 8, 2017

Follow-Up on Jump-Starting 2017

In my message of December 28, 2016, I suggested that you immediately focus on what you might most wish to accomplish in the first 75 days,…

Started by Garry House

1 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by DealerELITE

Are You Working Smarter, or Just Harder?

In my 30 years in the dealership training and consulting arena, I have been exposed to numerous dealership executives, department managers,…

Started by Garry House

3 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by DealerELITE

Are You Spending Enough Management Time Here!

How much time, collectively, do your dealership managers spend on Used Vehicle Price Management? Most of you won’t have any idea. Some of y…

Started by Garry House

0 Feb 27, 2017

People are so lazy, that they limit themselves. No vision.

People are such linear thinkers, so lazy.  This is a letter that I just sent to a realtor just now, who tried to prequalify me by email bef…

Started by Israeli rothman

0 Jan 26, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service