OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Are YOUR Industry “Thought Leaders?”

How do we define “thought leadership,” or more specifically, how should the term be applied to the retail automobile industry? According to…

Started by Garry House

0 Jan 24, 2017

Seeking Expert Answers

Hi folks. I'm working on a blog and we're looking for some expert opinions on these 3 questions: 1. Who will be selling more cars online…

Started by Ian Wittig

0 Dec 16, 2016

Digital Marketing Services Offered by Newspapers?

This is more of a question to all who wish to provide insight /feedback. I am wondering your prospective on Digital Marketing services bein…

Started by James S Lawyer

0 Dec 13, 2016

Fairly new to car sales, and could use some advice in prospecting

Hello! My name is Tyler and I'm new in the car business. I've done TONS of online research to help me out. I Some advice I found is to get…

Started by Tyler Oleson

9 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Mike Elliott

Advertising Vendors “Skating” Your Dealership?

I would like to re-post this article I found online. I think most dealer principals and GMs are completely unaware of these facts which co…

Started by Jeffery Dahlberg

0 Sep 3, 2016

Director of Fixed Operations In Florida

Director of Fixed Operations Kelly Ford-Melbourne, FL          Job Snapshot Location :  Melbourne, FL (Map it!) Base Pay :  $140,00…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Aug 29, 2016

Feedback and Recommendations

I am looking for some feedback and recommendations on how to approach car dealers with a unique program to foster customer loyalty and driv…

Started by Michael Allman

1 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Joseph Cupp

Does Your Culture Need a Makeover?

Recent discussions I’ve had with potential clients suggest that one of the biggest road blocks to maximizing retail automotive success is t…

Started by Garry House

0 Aug 12, 2016

Who’s at Fault for the Talent Shortage in Automotive Sales?

Rarely do I come across a dealer today who claims to have a sufficient number of vehicle sales personnel. When adding the word “quality” to…

Started by Garry House

6 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Garry House

How to Increase Sales “the Easy Way”

At the Sonic Automotive Dealer Academy in 2003, we began using, as a teaching tool, an article titled, “Simple Techniques to Grow Your Busi…

Started by Garry House

0 May 20, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service