OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A 6-Step Guide to D-I-Y Compensation Planning

As the most visible compensation expert within the retail automotive industry, I frequently receive dealer inquiries that sound something l…

Started by Garry House

0 May 9, 2016

Nothing Replaces Sound Performance Management!

I’m sure that at some time in your retail automotive career you’ve been advised not to “chase shiny objects.” And if you attended the 2016…

Started by Garry House

0 Apr 21, 2016

Service- has it lost its meaning?

A SERVant SERVES others in the most self-less way possible. They go out of their way to make others' lives more convenient and better. They…

Started by Jamie Labban

0 Feb 23, 2016

Serve with excellence in all you do!

Started by Jamie Labban

0 Feb 8, 2016

Serve with excellence in all you do!

Started by Jamie Labban

0 Feb 8, 2016

Change Your Culture, Boost Your Gross (Part 2)

Let’s assume that you’re doing a great job with your digital marketing. You display great photographs! You write great compelling descripti…

Started by Garry House

0 Jan 28, 2016

Change Your Culture, Boost Your Gross (Part 1)

“What is your biggest single challenge?” Although it may not quite come out of their mouths this way, the answer I consistently hear is, “…

Started by Garry House

0 Jan 15, 2016

EMPLOYEES WILL GET THE BIGGEST SALARY INCREASE IN YEARS IN 2016

By: Gwen Moran WAGE GROWTH WILL REACH ITS HIGHEST LEVEL THIS YEAR. HOW CAN BOSSES KEEP THEIR BEST PEOPLE FROM LEAVING FOR A BIGGER PAYCHECK…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jan 13, 2016

I’ve Finally Figured Out a Better Way to Pay Vehicle Salespeople

Since my message last month, in which I shared some ideas about the various metrics you may wish to include if you are considering minimizi…

Started by Garry House

0 Dec 22, 2015

Thoughts on Changing Your Compensation Plans

A couple of weeks ago Tommy Gibbs published an article titled “Does it Still Make Sense?” In case you haven’ read it, I have attached a cop…

Started by Garry House

0 Nov 19, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service