Social Media and Reputation Management (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Screw Trust and You Skewer Your Future

The Veterans Administration General Motors currently sit center stage for behavior that has ruptured the trust of customers and employees. …

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 14, 2014

How does your Dealership handle Yelp reviews?

How does your Dealership handle Yelp reviews? Does someone at the dealership monitor your local Yelp listing for reviews and either respond…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 3, 2014

What's next for Ford social and Scott Monty now that he has left the company?

Ford has always had a solid social media program and were amongst the pioneers of new media as a marketing venue. Scott Monty was a driving…

Started by Jon Lamb

0 May 20, 2014

Nobody is Using Twitter Ads? Really?

When a friend at another vendor told me yesterday that they hadn't had any of their dealers sign up for Twitter advertising, my jaw droppe…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Mar 29, 2014

Reputation Management Companies: Best and Worst

I am looking for a reputation management company that is good enough to recommend to my clients. I'm on the verge of selecting one in parti…

Started by JD Rucker

3 Dec 30, 2013

Should Salespeople Ask for Reviews at the Store?

dE members,I have my personal feelings about this issue, but I wanted to see what the dE dealer community thought. Should salespeople, serv…

Started by JD Rucker

27 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Fran Taylor

Four Quick Growth Stats About Google+

Yes, I know I've been on a Google+ kick lately, but it has been it's like Michael Corleone in Godfather 3. "Every time I think I'm out the…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Nov 3, 2013

Facebook is Not Failing Marketers. Marketers are Failing to Understand Facebook.

A recent survey performed by Forrester and a scathing open letter from Nate Elliott to points to one major and undisputed fact: marketers…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Oct 29, 2013

How do you get people on facebook to become interactive?

I have put information videos, call to action Questions, pictures and I can not get people interested I am not posting to try and sell them…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Josh Knutson

Which is More Important: Social Media Marketing or Reputation Management?

I can already hear one of the arguments. "They're one in the same. A good strategy applies both simultaneously." While I agree with the sta…

Started by JD Rucker

8 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Wilson

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service