Used Car Forum (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD LTZ CREWCAB 4X4 DURAMAX DIESEL

2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD LTZ CREWCAB 4X4 DURAMAX DIESELWHITE-39K DURAMAX 6.6L V8 TURBO DIESEL ALLISON TRANSMISSIONEZ LIFT AND LOWER…

Started by Adam Walsworth

0 Jan 19, 2017

Do you think CarGurus data shows domestic or imports as most-searched?

CarGurus looked at 900 million used car searches and the results probably aren't surprising, but are good to know. Full story here.The big…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Jan 9, 2017

Motocharts Used Vehicle Reference Site

www.motocharts.ca is a website designed to help Canadians in the market for a used vehicle by arming them with knowledge of the vehicle’s m…

Started by Motocharts

0 Mar 7, 2016

Back to basics

I would like to Share my resent experience in buying a used car. I found a car I liked on the internet and filled out their on line credit…

Started by William Shivell

0 Jul 28, 2015

Used No Illusion: Used-Car Values Mostly Unaffected by Recalls

Every time we see someone in a Chevy Cobalt, we resist the urge to ask them if they’ve made plans to sell it. As it turns out, those folks…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 1, 2014

Franchised Dealers Carried Most Of Gains In Used Vehicle Sales During Q2

Used vehi­cles sales in the sec­ond quar­ter of 2014 were up 1.6% units year-over-year, but down 5.4% from the first quar­ter. Fran­chised …

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 30, 2014

Are you advertising via Carfax? Would you like to talk for publication?

I'm working on a Classified Intelligence Report article about the changes to the Carfax listing platform - most notably its ability for sho…

Started by Sharon Hill

0 Aug 20, 2014

Purchased Inventory

What is the best way to source cheap cars when the trades aren't plentiful? I am trying to gather some ideas for a "We Buy" program. Any su…

Started by Justin R McClain

3 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Candace Lawley

The future of used car marketing - who wants to share their ideas?

Hi there dealer eliters! As an assignment for a job interview (marketing) at the Netherlands' biggest used car dealer, I've been asked to…

Started by Elmer Kruys

0 Jan 4, 2014

How do you effectively source "Under $10,000" Units?

Our team of four centralized buyers are some of the best in the industry, I'm a rookie buyer lucky enough to be a part of it all. We operat…

Started by Justin R McClain

0 Dec 30, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service