Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Great Conversation Doug! Good luck and let me know how it goes please. Thanks."

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Dec 4, 2010 to Comptroller Needed For Import Dealership Located in Columbia, SC

3 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

"Douglas, I am calling you now."

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Dec 4, 2010 to Comptroller Needed For Import Dealership Located in Columbia, SC

3 Dec 4, 2010

"When all the spare tires are gone from the trunks, cause your "broken down" salespeo…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Dec 3, 2010 to You know you work for a bad dealership when . . . .

89 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Tim Pendergast

"when........you hear that they are betting cheeze wiz sandwiches in the lunch room o…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Nov 29, 2010 to You know you work for a bad dealership when . . . .

89 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Tim Pendergast

"Roshanda, if you are interested this position, please call the office of TK Worldwid…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Nov 29, 2010 to Import Dealer in Columbia, SC is seeking a highly qualified Desk Manager / F&I Manager

2 Nov 29, 2010

"Thank you Lin. I know you're very active as well and THANK YOU for what you and Mrs.…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Nov 3, 2010 to AutoWay Nissan of Brandon

3 Nov 3, 2010

"Lin. I am 5 miles away from your store and I have about 45 good people ready to be s…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Nov 2, 2010 to AutoWay Nissan of Brandon

3 Nov 3, 2010

"Great Wisdom David....:) "

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Oct 29, 2010 to Hiring & Firing

50 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Ricardo Rondinelli

"You should always look your interviewer in the eye when he/she asks you, "do you hav…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Oct 29, 2010 to Interviewing

27 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Michael Deville

"Be Slow To Hire And Fast To Fire."

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Oct 29, 2010 to Hiring & Firing

50 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Ricardo Rondinelli

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service