Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"TK Worldwide, Inc. always did great for Firkins. How's big Dave? Ask him about us. W…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jul 31, 2010 to Firkin Nissan - New & Used Positions Open

2 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

"Yes, the wisdom in knowing that in order to sling mud you have to get your hands dir…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jul 31, 2010 to Pissed off at the Polls!

12 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"WOW! NOW THAT IS A TESTIMONIAL. I THINK I'LL POST THAT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE!!!! AWESO…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jul 30, 2010 to Jim Ziegler, CSP, HSG

3 Jul 30, 2010

"WOW! I am not getting into the middle of this one! "

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jul 30, 2010 to Can Grant Cardone Successfully Buy Your Votes?

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Marv Eleazer

"I would agree with your statement with the exception of your (thanks for the disclai…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jul 23, 2010 to Retailers continue to Build Management Teams

6 Aug 26, 2010

"I can help with that! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PETdpOvgVeQ"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jul 14, 2010 to Firkin Nissan - New & Used Positions Open

2 Jul 31, 2010

"I threw this out there for you to about 1,500 dealer contacts. Good luck. Kevin Bra…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied May 31, 2010 to LOOKING FOR GM/GSM POSITION IN FLORIDA

7 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

"Let's pick it back where we left off. I've just been SLAMMED! Looking forward to see…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied May 11, 2010 to Hire the Winners: Changing the Way Auto Dealers Hire by Lee Kemp

1 May 11, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service