steven chessin's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Garry & Paul This is brilliant stuff that I should chime-in on.    ---    As a B…"

steven chessin replied Dec 1, 2014 to Why Should We Incentivize Behavior?

9 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

"Thanks so much Brian. You are right. I am very fortunate that I developed a solution…"

steven chessin replied Nov 7, 2014 to Do you price according to your competitors' pricing?

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

""Gorgeous car, very nice presentation" Yes. But here is the BIG question. You tell m…"

steven chessin replied Nov 7, 2014 to Do you price according to your competitors' pricing?

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

"The Chambers Group is the largest in New England. Re : "unloading all the ammunition…"

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

"Brian - I have a theory why salesmen lose gross. The "why buy here" has not been don…"

steven chessin replied Nov 6, 2014 to Do you price according to your competitors' pricing?

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

"Thanks Sharon - This really is a key issue.  - My actual title has evolved to VDP Sp…"

steven chessin replied Nov 5, 2014 to Do you price according to your competitors' pricing?

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

"IC I am so glad to see this article here ! Your insight is spot-on to what I have se…"

steven chessin replied Oct 29, 2014 to Internet Threatens Art of Selling - Buyers Visit Fewer Dealers

2 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Brian Bennington

"Mike - Very cool advice and very well put - but - I know many in this burned-out min…"

steven chessin replied Oct 23, 2014 to Have You Become Too Cynical to Be a Good Car Salesman?

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

"YES !  This needs a comment. Bravo !  Please allow me to put this brilliant theoreti…"

steven chessin replied Oct 17, 2014 to Automating Sales: Will It Be the Death of the Salesperson?

1 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

"Mike 99.999% of dealers use the same business model. And it works fine for showroom…"

steven chessin replied Oct 12, 2014 to Car Salesman Hours and Selling Cars

5 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service