Troy Spring's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"The value of this thing is really insane to a dealer, especially at the early bird s…"

Troy Spring replied Mar 27, 2012 to PR: The Automotive Super Conference Announces World-Class Dealership Solutions for the Entire Dealership

63 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"That was the idea for sure Rod. C'mon June!"

Troy Spring replied Mar 26, 2012 to PR: The Automotive Super Conference Announces World-Class Dealership Solutions for the Entire Dealership

63 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"....... and its a Demo ride  you can fail a test.  :)"

Troy Spring replied Jan 3, 2012 to Test Drives

9 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

"I teach salespeople that asking someone if they want to drive is the same as asking…"

Troy Spring replied Jan 3, 2012 to Test Drives

9 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

"Get so good at the silent walk around that people that are "with you" walk away beca…"

Troy Spring replied Jan 3, 2012 to Trade Appraisals

12 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Tony Troussov

"Been a while since we spoke Phil... Good post.  Thanks and hope all is well.    Troy"

Troy Spring replied Jan 3, 2012 to TrueCar Controversy Proves The Value Of Customer Retention vs. Conquest Sales

1 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

"Going into the 1st of the year how many of you feel that data base is an important p…"

Troy Spring replied Jan 2, 2012 to Database Mailings

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

"Thanks Lizelle.  We at Dealer World, especially me... really appreciate you and all…"

Troy Spring replied Apr 14, 2011 to 10 hour turn around!!!

2 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Troy Spring

"It is awesome JIm,  Great work. "

Troy Spring replied Apr 14, 2011 to Aren't You Getting Just a Little Sick and tired of these Weaklings Telling You that You Can't make a Profit on Car Sales Today?

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

"Great stuff.   If you get a chance read the blog I posted about a 10 hr turn around.…"

Troy Spring replied Apr 14, 2011 to Aren't You Getting Just a Little Sick and tired of these Weaklings Telling You that You Can't make a Profit on Car Sales Today?

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service