Bill Goodfriend's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"The way our system works differently is that we attach a special pre-recorded incent…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Dec 12, 2010 to Clicks, SEO, leads from etc...

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Thank you Philip. I was actually hoping to have heard something sooner from you but…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Dec 11, 2010 to Automotive advertising? Perhaps I did not phrase my question correctly the first time...please read.

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Thanks for the advice Joseph. I'll defenitely check Jim out. BTW...Your last name sh…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Dec 7, 2010 to When it comes to advertising????

5 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Thanks Brian I will defenitely look into them today. Much appreciated advice and ple…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Dec 6, 2010 to Automotive advertising? Perhaps I did not phrase my question correctly the first time...please read.

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Thanks Mark. Specifically I am looking for the best because I want to allign our c…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Dec 5, 2010 to Automotive advertising? Perhaps I did not phrase my question correctly the first time...please read.

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Thank you Wayne. I'll have to do my research on these gentlemen. Thanks for posting…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Dec 3, 2010 to When it comes to advertising????

5 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Thanks Joseph. Is Jim on Linked-In or Facebook so that I can study his background?"

Bill Goodfriend replied Dec 2, 2010 to When it comes to advertising????

5 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"UpLead Technology hands down. I'm not saying this because I'm part of this organizat…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 29, 2010 to What will be the STAR product or service everyone will want in 2011?

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Simple answer Fran. So many Mgr's today are tuned into the technilogical age that th…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 24, 2010 to Why do some managers think some steps of a sale are more important than others?

4 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Subaru. Mark my words on this. "

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 22, 2010 to Which automotive manufacturer will see the biggest INCREASE in sales volume in 2011?

35 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Veit

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service