Bill Goodfriend's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Camping not so much...last time I went the mosquitos didn't care what type of repell…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 19, 2010 to WOW! No answers to my question posted earlier. Don't be afraid of little old me! It's just a simple little question.

6 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"No worries Ed. I appeciate you elaborating on your findings. Yes....I love fishing,…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 18, 2010 to WOW! No answers to my question posted earlier. Don't be afraid of little old me! It's just a simple little question.

6 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Did I mention a company Ed? Did I mention what we do or who we are? There are busine…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 18, 2010 to WOW! No answers to my question posted earlier. Don't be afraid of little old me! It's just a simple little question.

6 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Hi Joe, I hope this email finds you well. Our company Uplead Technology can and will…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 16, 2010 to HELP! Need some advice on the best way for salespeople to prospect and get referrals.

9 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Charlotte Wertman

"I think both of you nailed right on the head. Plus, when you consider the financials…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 12, 2010 to Do you think the packs are to high and percentages paid to sales reps to low to get and keep good sales people?

5 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"I don't know what all this stuff is above so my apologies in advance Manny; It's D…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Nov 2, 2010 to Would you like to be able to call a customer that looks at your cars after hours or when you're closed?

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"I absolutely love your comment Curtis. You are obviously a leader by example. You ar…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Oct 14, 2010 to The sales call via the phone.

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

" "

Bill Goodfriend replied Oct 14, 2010 to The sales call via the phone.

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Thanks so much to everyone who helped me on this. We conducted our 2nd interview las…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Aug 12, 2010 to BDC & Internet Sales Managers, Social Media Strategists...I need your help with something.

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Thanks Carrie. I should hopefully be able to let everyone know how everything turned…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Aug 5, 2010 to BDC & Internet Sales Managers, Social Media Strategists...I need your help with something.

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service